Thursday, September 1, 2016

Warfare Praying by Mark I. Bubeck

There are many books out on prayer, but I found this book especially practical and helpful. The author shares personal examples to illustrate the truths he presents. The battles we face are not against people and circumstances as they are battles in the spiritual realm. Pastor Bubeck addresses the issue of spiritual warfare and how to use the Word of God and prayer to do battle. The book is divided into sections entitled: The Supremacy of Christ; The Work of the Holy Spirit; The Whole Armor of God; and The Weapon of Prayer. I especially appreciated the section on the armor of God and the in depth description of each part of the armor and its practical application.

Also after each chapter there is a prayer to apply what has just been presented. At the end there are several pattern prayers given for revival. I think this is a book I will refer to often during my prayer time.  

I received this book from Moody Publishers for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment